It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:27

WELCOME TO SIMUSCAPE!

Please Sign in or Register to enable all features, remove restrictions and gain additional access!
For information on how to bypass the CAPTCHA or to contact Team Simuscape, Continue Here!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2020, 04:56 

A famous Greek comedian, our "Kostas", passed away after brief sickness. It seems that he caught a cold or flu (not coronavirus) from his little kid.
Kostas Voutsas (1 December 1931 – 26 February 2020)

Kostas till the end was an active actor. He played in about 60 movies.
Quote:
He was always more committed to being a theatrical actor. In an interview with the Athens daily newspaper To Vima, he said: "Playing in movies has helped me a lot, but I was always committed to the theatre and that was my highlight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kostas_Voutsas
When I was a kid, along with other kids, we used to play next to his building. He stayed in the top two floors (4th, 5th). Often he would go out for a brief walk and he would always greet us. He was a kind and friendly person and we loved him. I 've even visited him once. Also my bedroom's balcony door is facing his building (2 streets away), and that was my view everytime I woke up for many many years (no other tall buildings to block the view back then).
As you can understand it is a loss for me. I grew up watching his movies, he was our neighbor... a part of my life... :cry:
I take George to English lessons passing in front of his building, I enter his building as our dentist's office is in the same building, and he is no more... :cry:

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]