It is currently 16 May 2024, 19:39

WELCOME TO SIMUSCAPE!

Please Sign in or Register to enable all features, remove restrictions and gain additional access!
For information on how to bypass the CAPTCHA or to contact Team Simuscape, Continue Here!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Dog Attack!
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2015, 03:17 

Didn't have time to report this. It happened 3 days ago when I was going to pick George and I was less than 3 meters away. A huge black hairy dog approached a man with his bull terrier. That bull terrier is a death machine. Immediately they attacked each other and the man dragged the bull terrier back. Then the bull terrier turned against his master and bit his arm. The man was screaming in agony as the dog stuck his jaws deep into his arm. He attempted to hold him by the collar in vain. The dog tore his trousers and repeatedly bit his legs. The other dog finally run away. But the bull terrier continued to attack his master. As the man was trying to hold him by the collar the dog aimed again and again for the wound on his arm! I was worried it would cut a piece of his arm off. The man could not hold anymore and let him loose. I was on the opposite footpath (the street is very narrow allowing only 1 car to pass as there is the school complex and that side has a wide footpath) and could not dare to go more near even though there was a railing separating the footpath from the street. Besides I know nothing about dogs. I was thinking to distract the dog so he could tie it. Luckily another man who was outside the pet shop at the corner of the school complex (that is the spot where the incident took place) rushed to help. He came to the street side of the railing and succeeded to tie it. The bastard then started to bite the railing! The man was pale and screaming from the pain. He went to the pharmacy that was at the next corner to care his wounds. We called the ambulance to take him to the hospital because the wound on the arm was big. No stitches are allowed on animal bites as they are considered contaminated. But you have to be checked for cut tendons. These need to be stitched. Wound will be left to heal by itself. That's a horrible ordeal as it takes many days and then you will have scars and may need plastic surgery. Next day I learned that no tendons were cut and he returned home. IMO government should not allow such dogs as pets. They are killers. I hope that the monster has met its creator by now. Last year another one attacked his owner and tore her face. The woman died one year after. As for this dog, it was a killer. A couple of days before the incident after becoming angry with another small dog as I and George were passing next to him he angrily made a move towards George. The man was holding him tight. But the man is an idiot too. Prior to the incident people saw him hitting the dog. So the dog was angry. Also another day he was bragging that when another dog came after them he let him loose to attack it. So he deserved it.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Dog Attack!
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2015, 11:13 
Master Mentor

That dog sounds like a Pit Bull. They are bred to fight and they can indeed be killers. One never knows when they will turn. They are banned in many jurisdictions.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2015, 04:43 

No, those are very different in shape.
A typical B.T. from Wikipedia:
But the one that attacked had a more ferocious and scary head than above-that of a real murderer. Above looks sweet. And in our area we do not luck idiots with Pit Bulls either.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2015, 13:23 
Simuscape Admin

I'd say it's not the most lovely looking dog there... :shock:

Simuscape - A world of its own;
SimuTalk | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA - Chose Your Destination;
INFRA Projects | INFRA Downloads

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2015, 13:54 
Master Mentor

You want ugly? We got ugly:

WE ARE UGLY!

:mrgreen:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2015, 03:48 

Disgusting. I am going to puke...
-
A couple of days ago I noticed a woman taking out a dog similar with the one that attacked the man. It was getting dark and I could not tell if it was the same dog. I saw her again another night rushing with the monster and covering her head/face with a hood. Very suspicious. I suppose she is a bitch from an animal welfare society that took over the killer from the owner. I must buy a rifle.

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]