It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 05:51

WELCOME TO SIMUSCAPE!

Please Sign in or Register to enable all features, remove restrictions and gain additional access!
For information on how to bypass the CAPTCHA or to contact Team Simuscape, Continue Here!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2013, 12:21 
Simuscape Officials

Wikiscape Catalogues Discussions
Team Simuscape Notice

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This topic is for general discussions referring to Development & Downloads categories within this specific Wikiscape Catalogues section. For notifications about missing links to additional Development & Downloads locations, please refer to Wikiscape Catalogues Reports!

Last edited by SAC on 17 Aug 2013, 09:20, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2013, 12:39 
Player
Player

Why is there a separate scandinavian section? These countries are also in Europe.

Referring to post HERE!

Last edited by SAC on 17 Aug 2013, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.
Moved post from referred top, (WIP)...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 11:40 
Simuscape Officials

Well, this is a Scandinavian site after all... :twisted:

No seriously, simply because there are enough trains and train sets for the Scandinavian area alone... :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2013, 18:23 
Player
Player

There are also about 5 or 6 different UK sets around (or in development), so that would mean they could also get a separate section ;-)

I think that it is a lot clearer for people looking for stuff when it is categorised in large global regions first (Europe/North-america/Asia) and then maybe in local regions (scandinavia) or per country (if there are multiple country sets available)

Because I think this is a very useful list and I hope it is possible to also include more stuff that is released on other forums than this one and the OTTD-forums, I mean the Czech/German/Russian ones. I know it may be difficult because of the language barrier, but there is some great stuff available.

I'll browse through my GRF-list to see if I can find some things that aren't here yet (quick example, The Ekranoplan set) and the link where I found them. I'll PM them to you when found.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2013, 09:49 
Simuscape Officials

Whatever you may find that's not already included in this Wikiscape Catalogue is of interest, so simply send a pm and we'll add them... And the more custom files, (.grf's), available from a specific region, the more likely we separate them for a category of their own... :) However, there won't be a U.K. region though, but more likely a Great Britain-region, incl. both the U.K., Scotland and Ireland...

Another thing to keep in mind is whether or not more identification symbols should be added or not. Currently each item listed consists of four, (4), different ones; downloads, official website, read-me file, and development site... :?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2013, 09:14 
Simuscape Officials

Added a separate Great Britain Projects, (Rail Vehicle Set - Trains) for an improved regional overview, according to Quast65's proposal!

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]